Introduction: Sage Horizons, LLC (henceforth “Sage Horizons”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is pleased to provide you with this site informational purposes, but nothing on this site constitutes a recommendation for educational, legal or professional advice, diagnosis or treatment, nor does Sage Horizons make a warranty of any kind for individual online users. Always seek the advice of your professional health care provider or mental health professional.
EMERGENCY: If you are in crisis or think you may have an emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. If you’re having suicidal thoughts, call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) to talk to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area at any time (National Suicide Prevention Lifeline). If you are located outside the United States, call your local emergency line immediately.
- Copyright, Copying, and TrademarkAll information contained within the Sage Horizons website is the property of Sage Horizons. Reproduction, redistribution or modification of this information for commercial or educational purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Sage Horizons. Any use of content, including reproduction for purposes other than those noted herein, modification, distribution, replication, any form of data extraction or data mining or other commercial exploitation of any kind, without prior written permission of Sage Horizons, is strictly prohibited. To obtain permission to reproduce information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disclaimer of EndorsementSage Horizons does not recommend or endorse any clinicians, counselors, psychiatrists, social workers, physicians, products, procedures, opinions or other information that may be mentioned on the website. Reliance on any information provided by Sage Horizons, Sage Horizons employees, others appearing on the website at the invitation of Sage Horizons or other visitors to the website is solely at your own risk, and Sage Horizons assumes no liability with regard to any content on this website.
Any links to other websites are provided only for the purpose of convenience or information, and do not constitute a referral or endorsement of any of these sites or the owners, services, products or content on those sites. Sage Horizons is not responsible for any aspect of any third-party service providers or websites that may be linked from the Sage Horizons site, including without limitation the accuracy of content on those services or use of information you may provide to those services. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- Information Obtained Through the Sage Horizons Website Does Not Constitute Educational, Legal, or Professional Advice, Diagnosis or Treatment THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE OR TRANSMITTED TO YOU ELECTRONICALLY IN RESPONSE TO A MESSAGE FROM YOU IS NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO CONSTITUTE EDUCATIONAL, LEGAL, PROFESSIONAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT, AND USERS SHOULD ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN APPROPRIATE EDUCATION PROFESSIONAL, HEALTH CARE PROVIDER OR MENTAL HEATH PROFESSIONAL, ATTORNEY OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL REGARDING INDIVIDUAL QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS OF AN EDUCATIONAL, LEGAL, MENTAL HEALTH OR PROFESSIONAL NATURE.
- Disclaimer of Warranty and LiabilitySAGE HORIZONS ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN IN RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THE SAGE HORIZONS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHER INTERNET SITES LINKED TO IT IN ANY WAY. SAGE HORIZONS DOES NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SAGE HORIZONS WEBSITE OR THE INTERNET.
Furthermore, Sage Horizons does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever in connection with the Sage Horizons website, other websites accessed by “hyperlink,” or the Internet generally (including without limitation, warranties of title or non-infringement, or the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose). You understand that, except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by Sage Horizons, Sage Horizons does not review, operate, or control any material, information, products or services on sagehorizonsllc.com or on the Internet, including electronic transmissions from Users or materials connected to the Sage Horizons website through “hyperlinks,” in any way.
Many photographs on the Sage Horizons website are of volunteers, supporters, students and other professionals. However, some of the people shown in the photographs on sagehorizonsllc.com are not affiliated, directly or indirectly, with Sage Horizons. Their photos were chosen based solely on aesthetic factors. In no event shall Sage Horizons be liable for any injury, loss, claim, damage, or any incidental or consequential damages arising either directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the Sage Horizons website, or any failure or delay in updating or including any materials on the Sage Horizons website, or any use of or inability to use any materials on the Sage Horizons website, even if Sage Horizons has been advised of the possibility of such damages. (Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental and consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.)
- Waiver of Responsibility for Defective or Contaminated MaterialsAlthough Sage Horizons makes every effort to ensure the correctness of data, Sage Horizons disclaims responsibility for any errors or omissions, such as unintended technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, in the materials on our website. You also understand that Sage Horizons cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through our website will be free of “infection” or “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horses” or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Users are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Sage Horizons website for the reconstruction of any lost data. Use of the Sage Horizons website and the Internet generally is at the User’s own risk.
- User RulesIn order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the viewers of the website and avoids harm to others, it is necessary to establish and for you to follow these User Rules:
- THE USER MAY DOWNLOAD, PRINT, OR TRANSMIT INFORMATION FROM THE SAGE HORIZONS WEBSITE FOR PERSONAL, PRIVATE USE. HOWEVER, THE USER MUST MAKE SURE THAT PROPER COPYRIGHT NOTICE IS AFFIXED TO EACH COPY TRANSMITTED OR PRINTED AND IN NO CASE MAY THE MATERIALS BE REPRODUCED IN BULK OR FOR COMMERCIAL USE WITHOUT EXPRESS, WRITTEN PERMISSION FROM SAGE HORIZONS, COPYRIGHT APPROVAL, 147 RUSSELL AVENUE, BARRINGTON, NJ 08007.
- Users may not post or transmit any message that is libelous or defamatory, or violates any other person’s copyrights, privacy rights, trademarks, trade secrets or rights in other confidential information. The User indemnifies Sage Horizons for any and all damages suffered by third parties as a result of the User’s violation of this term.
- Users may not post or transmit any message, data, image or program with the intent to threaten the safety of others and/or with the effect of causing a reasonable person to perceive a threat to his or her safety.
- It is not the intent to discourage Users from taking controversial positions or expressing vigorously what may be unpopular views; however, Sage Horizons reserves the right to take such action as it deems appropriate in cases where the Sage Horizons website is inappropriately used to disseminate statements or materials that are reasonably construed as abusive, destructive, harmful or threatening to the safety of others.
- Users may not interfere with other Users’ use of the Sage Horizons website, including, without limitation, disrupting the normal flow or use of the service.
- Users may not post or transmit any file which contains “viruses,” “worms,” “Trojan horse” or any other contaminating or destructive features.
- It is our general policy to protect the privacy of the persons transmitting any messages to Sage Horizons. However, Sage Horizons reserves the right to reproduce and distribute part or all of a message without any compensation to the User so long as any identifying information is deleted.
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act NoticesAs required by Section 512(c)(2) of Title 17 of the United States Code, if you believe that any material on the Sage Horizons website infringes your copyright, you must send a notice of claimed infringement to our Designated Agent at the following address:
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Full Address of Designated Agent to which Notification Should be Sent:
147 Russell Avenue, Barrington, NJ 08007
Telephone Number of Designated Agent: (856) 515-0660
E-mail Address of Designated Agent: email@example.com
To be effective, Section 512(c)(3)(A) of Title 17 of the United States Code requires that your notification of claimed infringement be a written communication and that it includes each of the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if more than one work is covered by the notice of claimed infringement, a description of each work.
- A description of the infringing activity or of the work that is claimed to be infringing and information about the location on this website (or, if the infringing information is located on another website linked to through this website, information about the location of the link or reference on this website) where the alleged infringement is occurring that is reasonably sufficient to allow us to locate the infringing material.
- Sufficient information to allow us to contact you, including your name, address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement by you that the information in the notice of claimed infringement is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.